Friday, June 12, 2009

Journal # 1

I learned many things about general business for the first class. For example, I knew about business, blog, and other thing that related to business or trade. Then, I liked this class so much because I’ve participated with my member groups to share useful ideas together. Form this point, it made me to practice speaking and listening skill because when I shared ideas with my member groups, I always use English language to communicate with my member groups and tried to make them understood what I said. Moreover, I was interested in teacher’s teaching style because she gave us clearly understanding about what she said or wanted. Besides, I felt relaxing in studying because her smile, and she also understood her students.
Finally, I think this course is interesting for me because I’ve learned about international business before. Now, I have a chance to review it again after I’ve studied this subject for long times ago. Surely, I always like to study the course related to international business or marketing so much. I have to think or analysis all times about business because it always changes all time. This is why I usually like to learn it.

4 comments:

  1. Hello, Amy

    you made a beautiful blog. It's a good product. I like green color, and your blog.
    Good creative.

    Bub bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your attitude.

    It will sure help you learn, enjoy doing business and especially live life healthily...

    good work,
    aj

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam my sweet friend!

    your blog is very interesting and beautiful.

    your photo also great, i like it.

    thanks for let me join in your blog

    and i will visit your blog again

    lot of ♥

    bye bye!~

    ReplyDelete
  4. red is so hot.this tone makes me hungry.
    i think y can do it well
    go no!

    ReplyDelete