Sunday, August 9, 2009

Reflection

First time I chose McDonald’s brand because I’ve been interested in this brand for long time ago. I saw the Ronald McDonald and McDonald’s Logo in the television advertising. It is still popular and famous brand until nowadays. Before I would like to say about McDonald’s Blog, I’m proud to say “Thanks very much for aj. Gob who is a beloved teacher that gave many good skills for me such as creative skill, e-mail writing skill, researching skill and other skill related to this subject. After I’ve created this blog I think that I got many useful things to use in my real life. For example, creating the personal blog that I’ve known it before, and I also was the member of BlogSpot website. However, I couldn’t do anything in my blog because I didn’t know how to create the blog.

By the way, in sense of the brand image of McDonald for me is very excellent marketing strategies in branding strategy. Although I’ve never served McDonald’s food before, I think it very excellent attraction. Hopefully, I have a chance to be the customer of McDonald’s brand. According to my researching shows that McDonald’s is always new design, promotion sells and speedy service. Actually, there are many Thais and many people around the world pay intention on this brand.

3 comments:

  1. Dear my business partner,
    First of all i would like to say so sorry for late responses. I really like your slide show very much so cool!!!! and your design is very good. For this thursday i hope you can make it perfectly.

    Cheers
    Bew

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 years later, just wanna say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  3. According to the global Frozen Food Market report published by Value Market Research, the growing adoption of Ready-to-Eat (RTE) foods and the hectic lifestyles of working-class individuals are the significant stimulants for this market's growth. https://www.valuemarketresearch.com/report/frozen-food-market

    ReplyDelete