Thursday, July 9, 2009

Journal # 4

After we studied about brand image, teacher gave us to do something related to brand image that is job interview. Exactly, there are two important questions that is “Why are you qualified for this job?” and “Tell me reasons why I should hire you?” Actually, the target of these two questions is presentation our strength point. Therefore, we knew ourselves what is our positioning to present about our image in job interview. I thought that it was the best thing to make us understanding about brand image. According to my job interview activity, my important positioning or my strength point is punctual and responsible person. From this activity, I’ve learned many things that are speaking and solution skill and manner in job interview.

2 comments:

  1. hi amy
    i think your brand is a lot of information which is the global brand that is easy for you to research. i support your brand.for blog's design,i think the theme of red and yellow colurs concentrate the brand identity well but it looks simple.making a interest design is very difficult,we are English major not IM.
    cheer!
    we have the time to learn more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear…my business partner

    Thank you for invitation me to visiting your blog. I think your blog is very clear and clean.I like the way that you support your brand and your blog.

    Moreover, I got more information to improve my blog as well. Your blog is very good and colorful. I like it...

    lots of ♥

    Banarn Mamat

    ReplyDelete